DATA PROCESSING ENTITY
This website is operated by DOBIT nv
VAT number: 0424 121 216
YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS, OUR RESPONSIBILITY
DOBIT collects and processes personal details.
Information we collect:
- your domain name (IP address), if you visit one of our internet pages
- your e-mail address, if you enter it on our website
- your contact details, if you enter them on our website
- all information about other website pages from which you navigated to our site
- all information about the pages you viewed on our website
General business information
- company contact details such as name, company address and job title
- all information that you provide voluntarily
Activities for which we use this information
- commercial purposes and e-mail campaigns
- to improve our website content
- to create the best page lay-out for individual site visitors
- to inform you when we update information on our website
- to contact you later for the purpose of direct marketing
Legal grounds for the processing of personal details
- your permission (when you register for our newsletter or fill in a contact form)
- processing required to fulfil an agreement (such as when you place an order)
- justifiable interest (commercial activity for marketing purposes)
When you register at our web shop, we ask for personal and/or company details including name, address, e-mail address, telephone or mobile number, company registration number. We notify you by mail when you place an order. Order confirmation and all further communication related to your order takes place via this e-mail address.
The personal details we collect may be used by DOBIT and by its subsidiary companies and partners. You may request a list of these partners by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
At all times, you may withdraw your permission for our use of your details. You are entitled to view, correct and/or delete your personal details. You may also object to our use of your personal details and to their transfer to third parties. If you believe that DOBIT has made improper use of your details or has not taken due care, you may lodge a complaint with the relevant authorities.
We retain personal details for a maximum of five years after the last interaction, unless we are legally required to retain them for a longer period.
DOBIT handles job application letters and CVs with due care and discretion and does not retain documents any longer than is required to complete an application process. Once an application process is completed, we destroy the documents received from the applicants that we have not selected.
If you attend one of our company events such as a seminar or reception or if you visit our stand at a trade show, you may be visible in photos taken at the event. We may publish these photos on our website, social media pages, blog, newsletter and in other media, but we do not use them for any other purposes. If you prefer not to appear in photos, you may ask not to be photographed.